- ONE BOARD, COUNTLESS OPTIONS - What if you could transform a skateboard into a scooter in seconds? Imagine one board that lets you Skate, Scoot, Balance* and Bounce*
- THE DECK IS THE KEY to the MorfBoard ecosystem which allows you to easily swap out components and morph your board in seconds! The Morf Board system's patented LRT Lock and Release Technology allows you to quickly and easily switch out extensions with no tools needed
- USE AS A SCOOTER - Includes Scooter Xtension with Rubber Anti-Slip Grip for comfort and control, 3-Position Variable Height T-Bar to accommodate little kids or teens, Front Lean-To-Steer Wishbone Truck for perfecting balance, and Rear Wheel with Inset Lever Brake for immediate stopping
- USE AS A SKATEBOARD - Includes Skateboard Xtension with 53 mm Urethane Wheels for a buttery smooth ride on any surface, Performance ABEC 5 Ball Bearings for unmatched precision, and durable cast alloy trucks to stick your tricks!
- GET IT IN YOUR FAVORITE COLOR - Choose from QUANTUM (mint-gray), CHARGE (chartreuse-black), VOLT (black-chartreuse) or LAVA (black-red). Makes a perfect gift for birthdays, graduation, Hanukah or Christmas! *Balance & Bounce Xtensions Sold Separately
We come from action sports.
As kids, we rushed home from school every day, tossed our backpacks on the floor, grabbed our gear, and headed out to skate. We made the world our playground… and we had a blast.
We’re grown up now with jobs and families, but we still can’t resist a good skate session. It’s that much fun.
We want to make sure every kid can have that same kind of fun.
Getting into action sports can be intimidating: You have to know what the right gear is, shell out the cash to buy it, then figure out where to store all the stuff you just bought. (It can be a lot.)
That’s why we created the MorfBoard system.
We wanted to bring action sports to everyone in a way that made it accessible, simple, affordable, and fun – in a totally new and innovative way.
Great gear can propel you to new levels of skill and fun. We’re committed to building the best we can. The MorfBoard system was designed in Southern California. From scooting in the park and skating the bowls, to testing out Morf Bounce and Balance indoors and out, to working in the Morf R&D lab, we’re always fine-tuning our lineup and prototyping new concepts.
As we continue to expand the Morf universe, we’ll be launching new boards, new colors, and new Xtensions, so you’ll always have new and innovative ways to have fun.
MorfBoard changes everything.
Lock into a world of endless possibilities!