- Powered by a 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- 29.7 inch (754 mm) deck length and high quality 5-ply Maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising
- Includes a wireless (2.4 Ghz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action
- Features high-grip urethane wheels and custom reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and Geared, rear-wheel drive
- Recommended for ages 9 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds
Put fun on cruise with the lithium-ion-powered electric skateboard made to zoom! The new RazorX Cruiser is a skateboard with an electrifying kick, putting the control of a 125-watt, geared motor in the palm of your hand and under your feet. This complete Cruiser uses an innovative geared, rear-wheel drive and lithium-ion battery to deliver electrifying skate action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on the wireless, digital, hand-held remote, and then lean into the lithium-ion-powered carve-and-turn action. The 29.7″ (754 mm) long, 5-ply maple deck and custom reverse kingpin trucks deliver a smooth, responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in control of your board. Our new, geared, rear-wheel-drive technology is virtually maintenance free, meaning you won’t have to worry about alignment issues, chains or belts. Recommended for ages 9 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor Ride-ons are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor electric vehicles and scooters.