- ▶▶SHIPPED FROM US. - All SISIGAD hoverboards have passed strict electrical test and meet UL2272 standards to ensure safety. Any issue just feel free to contact us.
- ▶▶UNIQUE LED & BLUETOOTH - Built-in wireless speaker can be easily connected to portable devices in second, just enjoy your favorite music or books without wearing headphones.
- ▶▶SELF BALANCING CONTROL SYSTEM - Full of technology and easy to learn for beginners and amateurs. 36V/2.0Ah Li-ion batteries, dual 300 watt hub motors, quick charging and longer using time.
- ▶▶SMOOTH RIDES - 6.5" wheels with high quality rubber tires and comfortable footpedals, provide smooth riding experience.
- ▶▶PERFECT GIFT - Specially designed for beginners, amateurs, office workers, dog and cat walkers, free your feet - new way for transportation! So have fun with your family and friends!
Warranty(from the date of purchase):
3 Months Warranty
30 Days Money Back
24 hours Friendly Customer Service
Motor: 300 Watt Dual Motors
Battery Type: Lithium high-rate 5C battery
Battery Voltage/Capacity: 36V/2.0Ah
Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
Using Time: 30-60 Minutes
Riding Range: 6-9 Miles
Maximum Weight-bearing: 260 lb
Minimum Weight-bearing: 44lb
Max Climbing Angle: 10 Degree
Wheel size: 6.5″ Tire
Net Weight: 22 lb/ 10 Kg
1 x Two-Wheels Hoverboard
1 x Power Supply Charger
1 x Manual
Here are the steps to connect bluetooth:
1.Turn on your phone’s bluetooth;
2.Start the hoverboard;
3.Find the corresponding device which named as “Bluetooth” and click connect.
You will hear a sound like “Ding-dong” from the hoverbaord.
Then you can open the music app and enjoy music. And the volume can be changed by adjusting the volume of your phone.
Warm reminder: please pay attention to the Color Options when ordering, some models do not come with bluetooth.
HOW TO RESET
If you have any issues with your hoverboard, please try to reset the item. Here are the instructions:
1. Turn off your hoverboard.
2. Place your hoverboard on the ground, make sure your hoverboard is not tilting in any direction and calibrate balance in a horizontal level.
3. Hold down the power button for at least 20 seconds.
4. Power off the hoverboard and turn it back on.
Please try resetting your hoverboard again if the first attempt did not solve the issue.