- SAFE CERTIFIED - The UL2272 Certified hoverboards includes an ultra safe and reliable UL-Certified battery and an easy to use charger with waterproof hidden charging port with an IPX4 water resistance rating to keep your hoverboard safe. Reinforced alloy bearing and the flame-retardant retardant shell, which conforms to the fire-protection rating and offers excellent build quality.
- THE HOVERBOARD IS ALSO A BLUETOOTH PLAYER - With stereo surround sound bluetooth music and high-definition playback, you will feel like getting into an entertainment center. Its signature colorful LED lights make for a bright and freely cruising experience, which will switch to red, green, yellow, and blue etc randomly and twinkle as the music's rhythm changes.
- WINS THE COMPETITION IN POWER, DURABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY - With powerful dual 250W electric engine and 4.3 miles on a single battery charge you can spend more time riding and less time plugged-in. Secured 36V/2Ah lithium hover board battery pack up to 7.5 mph speed, supports riders up to 165 lbs. Forget about pushing your hoverboard uphill, this handles 10 degrees slopes like a champ.
- STURDY DESIGN - The hover boards is made with a hardened metallic frame. There is a durable pure silicone pedal with the sensitive touch to ensure that you don't need to worry about your kids will lose balance while riding. This special solid thick rubber tire has improved friction.It also absorbs shocking during riding, allowing for smooth steering and turns.
- ENJOY FAMILY TIME, AND LEARN HOW TO BALANCE - Its hands-free operation has inspired freedom and fun for friends, customers, viewers, and kids at heart of all ages all around the world. You can create memorable experiences by riding along your family or friends, on the weekends or in your leisure time. If you order earlier, you may receive it before Christmas. All kids deserve one for Christmas or their birthday.
Android Bluetooth connection method
The general steps for the Tomoloo app Bluetooth connection are:
1. Turn on the power of the Hoverboard.
2, Open the Bluetooth of the mobile phone system
3. Open the Tomoloo APP
4, Enter the app’s Bluetooth search page, select the Bluetooth signal of the Hoverboard, enter the password to connect
5, The connection is successful, the app is normal controller Hoverboard
If the Android app still can’t connect to Bluetooth after following the steps in Case 1, please try the following:
1. Open the Bluetooth page of the mobile phone system, turn on the Bluetooth of the mobile phone, and turn on the power of the Tomoloo Hoverboard. The phone searches for the Bluetooth signal of Tomoloo Hoverboard (in the list of available devices)
2. Select the Bluetooth of the Tomoloo Hoverboard, then enter the Bluetooth password: 000000 in the pop-up box, then confirm the pairing
3. When you see the paired Bluetooth signal in the matched device, it indicates that the Bluetooth of the mobile phone system and the Bluetooth of the Hoverboard have been successfully paired.
4, Then open the Tomoloo Android version of the app, enter the app’s Bluetooth search page, search for Tomoloo Hoverboard Bluetooth (if you do not search, click the button in the upper right corner to refresh)
5. After the page displays the Bluetooth signal of the Hoverboard, select the Bluetooth signal, and then enter the Bluetooth password 000000 to connect.